<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year’s Resolutions 2010 

As last night’s light dusting of snow prepares to melt on the first day of 2010, it is time for me to blog my resolutions for the year ahead in what has become a tradition over the past few years.

As part of the tradition, let’s first look at last year’s resolutions and see if I had any success. In 2008, I resolved to …

2009 was pretty much more of the same. Did I succeed this time?

Additionally, I want to do a few other things …

Well, that’s about enough. I could add that I want to invent time travel, fly to the moon and cure all known diseases but there are only 12 months in 2010 and I don’t want to exert myself.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I find many of my resolutions being similar - I need to lose weight, trim my beard more often, write more, spend less, etc. I wish you luck in your endeavours.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?