<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time travel 

I'm going to Hong Kong next week to give some people training in one of my company's products. The training material is falling into place (I hope), so the biggest thing on my mind, after the flight, is the eight hour time difference.

Hong Kong is 8 hours ahead of the UK. That's probably going to be a bit of a bummer in terms of jetlag and in terms of communicating with the office and also with David. I'm starting to think I will feel very isolated.

I also have rather stupidly taken to thinking of Hong Kong being 8 hours in the future which is a scary thought. It's probably something to do with the flight itinerary that tells me I will get there the following day when I fly out but arrive on the same day on the way back.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?