<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 17, 2008

Lights! 

I had to change a headlight bulb on my car for the first time at the weekend. I came very close to popping back into Halfords and asking them to fit it for me. OK, so I had picked up the wrong bulb (which was THEIR fault – their in-store guide pointed me to a completely different bulb) and it was a dirty place (it’s an engine, for goodness sake!) and there wasn’t much room and I couldn’t see how the bulb was fixed to the wires but it would have been a bit girly to go back in sobbing and saying that I couldn’t do it.

I do wish I had acquired more of my Dad’s ability with butch manly things like this although I think even he would have had trouble fitting that bulb and getting the right one from Halfords.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?