<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympics 

I am not a sports fan. I avoid football, tennis, cricket and the Olympics.

Unless I actually play the sport I don't enjoy watching it. I have no frame of reference. I played badminton and like to watch it on TV but that is once in a blue moon so I don't get to see that often.

I was quite pleased that I managed to avoid most of the Olympics while we were away and only caught a little of it when we stopped off in Birmingham on the way back.

What surprised me was that we'd actually won some medals. What happened there? The little I know of sport tells me that we, the UK, do not win that many medals.

What also surprised me is that the people measuring the shot-put are in severe danger of being bashed on the head. They are very brave, if you ask me.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?