<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 14, 2008

Dyson 

I thought I'd write this in case anyone is planning to buy a vacuum cleaner of any type and is considering a Dyson.

You have a choice between a cylinder or an upright model. Having owned both, I have this to say: don't buy a cylinder model unless you want to leave the dirt on the floor.

There is little to choose between the suction power of either type. There is a great deal of difference, however, between the power of the brushes.

The cylinder model uses airflow to power the brushes. The upright has electrically powered brushes which are a million times better.

I tried it out this morning and had my bedroom carpet looking better than it has been for a long time and took half the amount of time and effort that I would normally have to expend.

Gosh, I feel like one of those contented housewives in a 1970s commercial.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?