<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Little Things please Little Minds 

I went shopping for a birthday present for my great-niece at lunchtime. All would have gone better had my sister not misread which of the Little Miss books that Syd wanted.

One was Little Miss Lucky and the Naughty Pixies, although Jean, struggling to read the very small writing, read it as Little Miss Lucky and the Naughty Pricks. So when I eventually found the book I started giggling like a loon in the middle of the children’s books section of Smiths and then also along a significant part of Oxford Street.

Trying not to laugh makes me look like I am smiling drunkenly at all and sundry.

Oh, and Syd now has a little sister! Amelie Mae arrived in the early hours of this morning.

I’m a Great Uncle eight times over now. Do I get a prize?

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?