<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 23, 2007

Celeb spotting #1 

Working in the West End, it is sometimes difficult to nip out for lunch and not see someone famous. I’ve seen Simon Callow at least three times, for instance. I’ve also seen Richard Wilson, Alexander Armstrong, Jonathan Ross, Stephen Fry and a man who was in the Fifth Element whose name I didn’t catch. A colleague of mine spotted Victoria Wood on the tube and Denis Norden lives round here somewhere.

It’s something I don’t normally get too excited about. They may be famous but they are still people and still need to do their shopping. I thought, however, that I might start making a note of the ones I see, just to get the boasting out of the way.

Today I saw Nick Frost queuing up by a cash point. I used to find him attractive. The miracles of television, eh?

Labels: ,


Comments:
In my opinion, the best way to deal with "celebrities" is to ignore them. When you start leaping up and down while pointing and screaming, they sometimes get a bit annoyed.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?