<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Rain 

Monday, when it was raining rather heavily on the way to work, I did a bad thing.

I took the tube to avoid the rain and when I got out at Tottenham Court Road I was trying to get to work (and the dry!) as fast as I could. Unfortunately, at a narrow bit of the pavement where there is some building work I got stuck behind a really large woman who had decided that she, and anyone behind her, had all the time in the world to get to where they were going.

All very lovely for her but I was getting wetter and wetter. I wasn't happy.

Then, at the point the narrow part widened out, I was able to pass her and this is where the bad thing happened.

As I was about to pass her, I noticed there was a puddle. It was right where my foot was about to fall.

So I put my foot down rather forcibly in the puddle and splashed her.

Yes, it was childish and probably unjustified but it felt good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?