<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Keepsake 

I have written, printed and read new versions of my first three chapters. This is probably the first time I have read them together since I last printed off the whole thing and circulated it amongst my friends for comments. I usually work on a chapter-by-chapter basis which, as an approach, has the serious flaw that, as I don't always have the opportunity of writing on a daily basis, I can forget what I have put in each chapter. Reading the chapters as a complete whole is vital.

I have discovered that I am reasonably happy with them. They do still need some work but I don't think that will take too long to sort out. The things I want to change are cosmetic rather than structural

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?