<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Milestone 

I just hit a milestone. Five minutes ago I realised that I cannot read everything on my screen at work and have had to increase its resolution by a notch. I don't like having big writing for the hard of thinking but at least I can see.

I could, of course, just wear my glasses but I am not used to wearing them during the day. I wear them outside, at the theatre and the cinema but I would get supremely irritated with them and my contact lenses if I had to wear them for work. I'm not sure they would help anyway as they are intended for my nominal shortsightedness and not for reading.

When I had an eye test a few weeks ago I was told that I'm starting on the path to reading glasses. This is, I suppose, further proof of that.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?