<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Go Google! 

Some of you may know that I use a thing called StatCounter to add a visit counter to my home page and to my blog. What you may not know is that I get to see where people have come from to visit my blog.

I know I get visitors who follow a link from my profile in the BCBB for instance. Sometimes I get to see that people have Googled my name. It's a very common name. The number of people that think they are soooooooooooo original to say "Ha! Robbie Williams!" is astounding, even now. I've even had someone find my home page (Fat, Bald and over 40) by doing a Google search on Fat Bald People. Nice.

I've recently noticed that I've been getting a lot of hits from people apparently clicking on a photo of me called BeardScotland that appears on my website. It only just occurred to me that they must have found it through the Google Image search. So I typed Beard and Scotland into Google and searched on images.

Bingo! I'm the first one on the list.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?