<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ow, ow, and, may I just add, ow 

I get mouth ulcers. I have ever since I was a child and probably will have them on and off for the rest of my life. You can understand, therefore, why I'm fairly keen to try stuff to get rid of the things as quick as possible.

Last week I had a huge one on the inside of one cheek. It was just in the right position to get caught between my teeth so I nipped out to Boots to get something for it. I thought Bonjella maybe. Something like that.

Anyhow, I found something else, Boots Mouth Ulcer Treatment [Bold is the closest I can get to the emphasis on the packaging]. I bought some and applied it. It worked like a charm!

You dry off the ulcer and then paint this stuff on. It sets and you can more or less forget about the ulcer. It's there but it heals quicker under this covering.

Great, I thought. I'll use that again. So, when I got another ulcer, albeit a lot smaller, I thought I'd try it again.

Being Mr Cock-sure and confident, I didn't follow the instructions and worked from memory. I think, however, that I left it on too long before rinsing as, first, the inside of my lip inflated and then the skin came off. It's a bit sore but I will leave it alone now.

Back to Bonjella, I think.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?