<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Train tourism 

Train tourism. A bit of a misleading term. I don't mean touring by train but touring on a train.

A few days ago, I mentioned that I got a different train and sat in a different part. It was almost like visiting another country.

This morning, sick of the Grove Park Mothers Mafia, I decided to sit in a different carriage and so encountered a completely different set of people to the ones I normally see. It's like going on holiday!

So many more people to write about! For instance, there was a male fashion victim, a man who obviously thought he was the dog's bollocks but his spiky, deliberately untidy hair, the orange skin, the sideburns shaped and pointed and the open shirt revealing chest hair (normally a good point) and a beaded necklace thing only made me think two words: "oh dear".

I might move around a bit more.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?