<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 21, 2006

Experiments with milk 

Sick of having to buy "special" rice milk to use on my cereal and having filthy looking mugs through not having milk in my tea, I've decided to try a few experimental cups of tea with milk.

I originally stopped milk in my tea because I suspected I had some sort of lactose intolerance. I was getting rather bloated and "gassy". I also stopped other dairy products such as cheese, butter and cream and some other foods.

Whatever was causing my digestive problems seems to be fairly specific as despite allowing cheese, cream and butter back into my diet, there doesn't seem to be a correlation between them and any bloating attacks.

So far my experiments have been inconclusive. Sometimes the tea tastes okay with milk, others, like the tea sitting on my desk as I write this, taste like it used to taste when the milk was going off. Perhaps I'll stick to dirty cups.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?