<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Fit - fit - fit! 

Well, that's the hope.

I just had a follow-up induction course at the gym. It was a bit of an eye-opener.

My adaption of my training program to fit it, getting changed and getting to and from the office into a reasonable lunchtime rather than several hours was probably the worst thing I could have done. I was running for 20 minutes then grabbing a resistance machine for a bit and then abs and a cool-down. What I should be doing apparently is to EITHER run (or cross-train) for 30 minutes OR my whole weights program.

Seemingly, doing what I was doing just after I was ill was probably why I had my on/off cold for so long. I can believe it.

I have to throw myself into this slowly. It's very difficult for me to keep my pulse low enough when running for fat-burning. So I need to run slower. I hate that.

I'll also do some classes. I should go back to circuits and try something called sculpt.

Today I was 15st 1.5lb, a little lower than I was yesterday. I aim to lose a lot more in the months to come. Watch this space!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?