<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 20, 2006

Am I a racist? 

Okay, perhaps I'm not about to join the KKK but, like many Brits, I realise I am not that fond of the French. I have no idea why. We just don't get on.

This posting was prompted by my reaction to a French girl who got on my train this morning talking in French on her phone. It was like I was a dog and she was a cat! I nearly got up and moved. Irrational of me.

Then she started putting on make-up. Ha! Proves everything!

Actually, I used to work with a lovely French girl called Sophie. She had a marvellous sense of humour and was stunningly good looking. Had all of the straight boys lusting after her. We became quite good friends but we've lost contact now, more's the pity.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?