<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 15, 2004

Invisible 

This morning I am invisible. Okay, perhaps not, I did check in the mirror and I still look like I am there, as ravishing as ever but there were a few people on the way to work this morning who apparently did not see me.

On my train, a girl standing near my seat didn't see me and thought my shoulder was some sort of luggage rack for her rucksack. At London Bridge, she sat down and was replaced by another woman who thought my arm was a nice buffer to bang her handbag against.

What is wrong with these people? Why can't they use the luggage rack? Why can't they use the floor? What happened to consideration?

What is wrong with me? I should say something. However, by the time something has annoyed me enough to the point of wanting to say something, I'm probably too angry to speak and would come across as some sort of loony.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?