<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

I've known for a while that something has been giving me assorted health problems so on Saturday I had a food sensitivity test. Very interesting.

It turns out that I am sensitive to a lot of things in varying degrees: cows' milk and cheese (I'd worked out those two), wheat (suspected but denied), eggs (ditto), red wine (not so bothered), coffee (don't drink it), mushrooms, pork (bacon? sausages?), chocolate (I'm easing off on that anyway), monosodium glutomate (you'd be surprised where that is used), yeast, tomatoes and orange juice.

So, over the weekend I had whatever I wanted: croissants, full-english breakfast, tea with milk, cheesecake and so on. Today I start on avoiding the things that apparently are no good for me. Breakfast was okay. Lunch and dinner will be a challenge.

I'll keep you posted.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?